Thursday, January 10, 2013

Happy New Year to all paper craft fans

I hope your year has started well. I'm happy to say that things are going well here. I started working in new job after New Year, and so far it's been great! It really makes a difference to be able to use professional skills and educational background.

I think all you crafty bloggers find this blog candy interesting - personally I think it's irresistible!




In December I hardly had any time for hobbies, but somehow managed to send Christmas greetings plus make a baby card for a gift we gave to our fellow employee. A good friend of mine also had her first child lately. I can't wait to travel to see their little one! :) Meanwhile I plan an awesome card...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments both in English and in Finnish are welcome!
Kommenttisi on tervetullut, oli se sitten suomeksi tai englanniksi!