Tuesday, April 1, 2014

29 Faces 2014 #28 & #29

Long time no see! My last entry is probably a month ago and I feel almost guilty for it! ;) Been busy doing all kinds of stuff, starting by seeking new job, seeing friends and going through a Spring cleaning in home...

On International Women's Day my 28th painting got ready.
The name of this piece is "It Comes Down".


The last, 29th face I struggled to get done. After getting other projects ready I finally found my inspiration. The flirtatious songs I listened tonight definitely had an impact on her look:

So there you go, all 29 faces for 29 Faces challenge of February 2014! :) Glad to have them all here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments both in English and in Finnish are welcome!
Kommenttisi on tervetullut, oli se sitten suomeksi tai englanniksi!