Friday, January 16, 2015

Back to Blogging :)

Hi! Hope your year has started well! I'm starting to get more cosy in my new home - one can actually call the apartment as home these days. ;)

This blog post I started already a month ago but... I found myself mixing Christmas bakings and decorating my house, and unfortunately not blogging.

The cardboard hearts I covered with gesso and home-made colour sprays.

Today I thought this is as good day to continue as any. There are things to show! ;) I have a huge list of things I'd love to do soon. The end of last year was quite tiresom but now I want to start expressing myself. :)

This digital drawing is already somehow Spring-spirited. :) 
Although Winter in Finland is beautiful, it's sometimes dark and depressing. 
A bit of colours have their place among the season.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments both in English and in Finnish are welcome!
Kommenttisi on tervetullut, oli se sitten suomeksi tai englanniksi!