Saturday, January 17, 2015

City Dweller in Forest

What I most enjoy in my new neighbourhood is nature. It really is something else compared to the parks I took walks in the last place I lived. Now, no parks but forest! ♥


I feel grateful and humbled being able to smell, see and hear all the life around the woods. And it's all just 10 minutes away from my home. :) I wish I could present here the smell of pine trees, the scent of ground in warm days and all those tiny details...


Uudessa asuinpaikassani on parasta lähimetsä. :) Olen kertonut siitä lähes kaikille, jotka tapaan. Entisten puistokävelyiden sijaan pääsen nyt ihan oikeaan metsään kymmenessä minuutissa!



Metsässä kävellessä kaikki aistit kertovat jotain mielenkiintoista. Ja koska hajuaistini parani marraskuussa tehdyn poskionteloiden operaation jälkeen, metsän tuoksu on parasta, mitä voin kokea. :) Voi kun sen tuoksunkin saisi tänne blogiin kuvien oheen...


2 comments:

  1. How wonderful for you!
    And you inspired me so just speaking of the scent of the forest. Ahhhh.

    ReplyDelete

Comments both in English and in Finnish are welcome!
Kommenttisi on tervetullut, oli se sitten suomeksi tai englanniksi!