Saturday, August 24, 2024

Spooky Things Move in the Mist

 Halloween is one of my favourite seasonal celebrations with all the things to do and watch.

I may have started early this year, by watching the Chilling Adventures of Sabrina, seasons 3 and 4, from Netflix.

There were few spooky and fun craft exchanges last year with Halloween theme. One of them was a three-piece exchange. I most enjoyed doing a tiny zine!

The "zine" of mine was maybe more like a miny magazine than a decorated booklet because I loved making a story! It was an exciting way to use stamps creatively.

The hole package was in a decorated mini grip package:

The zine I made from green copy paper. I used stamping inks and teared paper to create misty background.




The zine had three spreads. My story in a nutshell: The birds spread a message of a party in an old mansion, gathering guests along their way.

The last page, the back cover has the mansion. I wanted to keep the green glow in the building by stamping very ligthly.

There were some happy mail stuff hidden between the pages. I guess the photo of them is lost by now.
However, there were two more craft project in the package. I will make a separate post about them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments both in English and in Finnish are welcome!
Kommenttisi on tervetullut, oli se sitten suomeksi tai englanniksi!