Today I have a quartet of faces for 29 Faces challenge.
After all those colourful drawings I found myself picking up a white gel pen and some black drawing paper.
The results, #6 and #7:
I thought this technique was harder than I had imagined. The upper one is pulled from my imagination. The lower face I made by using an old photograph of a woman as my model.
#8 and #9:
These two I made yesterday and they certainly look different than the former try-outs! Tried to fill the black space more evenly and managed to overdo that a bit! I had to fix some small spots with black ink. I'm glad they look as good as they do. :-) They have something in common with the seventh face that I made last year.
Hope to catch some time to visit you soon! :-)